Monday, August 5, 2013

Momentum, At Last.


Yesterday my dad brought the excavator home! Hallelujah! And, already the lot has transformed into a building lot from the confusing jumble of fallen trees and miscellaneous piles. These are some pictures of the lot.

Pile of stumps

Pile of firewood


Dad going to town on some trees. Bad trees!

Hole where a large stump was

Closer look at that pile of firewood

Sorry about the size of the pictures, they are off of my phone and it seems to need to re-size them smaller before I email them to myself. Stupid really. We still have a few more formalities to clear away before we can begin the foundation but once we have to go ahead, construction should go pretty steady. Luckily, it is a fairly small house, my dad feels confident it will take a few months after the foundation is in until it is live-able. Now I said live-able... not done! But, I am getting ahead of myself. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully before winter, you'll be sleeping in it! -Ash

    ReplyDelete