Saturday, January 10, 2015

Realizing My Limits

This a short note just to say that while I realize I do not have much traffic on my blog, I still feel obligated to keep my promises of posts. However, I am having a hard time keeping up with the blog at the moment. I would very much like to have this blog be a part of my life still so instead of just muddling, I am going to be taking some time off to get ahead and plan some posts thoughtfully and get back on track :-) I will be back full swing hopefully posting weekly by March 1st. Thank you to those who do visit and read!

4 comments:

  1. How I have not found your site before is beyond me! I'm another Maine homesteader trying to balance things like crazy. I'm super excited to thumb through your blog. I have to admit, I only came across it looking for resources for my Master's thesis on modern homesteading, but automatically fell in love! <3

    Congrats on your new little one! I'm off to read about your birth story. :-) I'm currently pregnant with my second, so here's to crazy homesteading mommas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you as well :-) If you need one I'm also a trained birth doula! Lol. Thank you for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your blog. You've got some great gardening posts and I really do learn a lot from them. Keep em' coming.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Between the growing season and my kids I have kind of neglected the blog ( ok, not kind of, I HAVE neglected it!). I have been wondering whether to continue or not. I love to blog but am trying to find a good balance of my brain power right now. So, check back! Hopefully I will be able to rework it into my routine :-)

      Delete